I have been involved with The MARUTHI PUBLIC SCHOOL from its very inception. Taking the vision as a Founder and turning it into the physical reality of a school was an exceptional challenge and opportunity. I feel very proud that the school we have created is unique, beautiful and exceptionally well-equipped. Overseeing the building of the physical environment of the school has not been the end of my task. Indeed I realize that a school is far more than just buildings and that a truly successful school is one where staff, students and parents come together to form a complete and harmonious community. My experience tells me that this is something which can only be achieved if it is renewed each and every day. Now my task is to supervise the financial, administrative and daily running of the school.
As the school grows and develops, my role evolves and My aim towards this school is:
- To carry on charitable activities such as providing free education to the poorer sections of the society.
- To establish and commence technical education, Medical Education, Pre-Primary, Primary, Secondary Education up to PUC, General Degree Courses, Master Degree Courses.
- To Promote health institutes, hospitals to serve poorer sections of the society.
- To construct and operate boys, girls and working women hostels for the benefit of the poor and needy.
- To work for the advancement of women, especially rural women, educationally, culturally and make them independent and respectable citizens of the country.
- To provide medical relief of the poor, providing food and education to the poorer sections of the society.
- To promote and work for the advancement of Indian culture, literature and service of the nation and the advancement of any other objects of general public utility and which shall be lawful and competent for the trustees to give donation to other trust, institutions and organizations having similar objects and the trust shall be for the benefit of all persons.
- To receive grants, donations in cash or kind from countries outside India, with the approval from reserve bank of India, for the purpose of implementing the objects of the trust.
I hope that all of you will want to be a part of this community and to be a part of the vision which we all share at the school.